- 100 Soft Chews
- Safely repels fleas, ticks & mosquitos
- 100% chemical free
- Long lasting protection
- Delicious and easy
- Made to FDA standards
- 60-day money back guarantee
- These soft chews help build your dog's long-term flea and tick resistance when given daily for 30 days or more.
- < 5 lbs: ¼ chew
- 5 – 10 lbs: ½ chew
- 11 - 15 lbs: ¾ chew
- 16 – 20 lbs: 1 chew
- 21 – 40 lbs: 2 chews
- 41 – 60 lbs: 3 chews
- 61 – 80 lbs: 4 chews
- 81+ lbs: 5 chews
Natural & Effective
Builds a natural shield by strengthening natural immunity
Designed for Dogs
Tasty chicken-flavored chews that are easily chewable
Made to FDA standards in the USA
GCP Flea, Tick, and Mosquito Deterrent chews are a natural supplement designed to make your pet unwelcoming to pests. Its efficacy is based on three natural, science-based mechanisms:
Thiamine (vitamin B1) Helps to reduce fleas on the skin by promoting the release of sulfur, which is toxic to fleas, through the skin. While Thiamine is highly effective in reducing fleas, ticks and mosquitos, it poses no danger to your pets. GCP contains more than 10x the thiamine of our competitors!
Apple Cider Vinegar Has been shown to safely repel insects by making your pet’s skin and blood more acidic. Fleas have also been shown to be deterred by the smell and taste of vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is effective in treating current pest infestations and helps to prevent new ones from occurring. It also works in conjunction with the lauric acid in coconut oil to repel pests.
Anise Emits an odor that’s not tolerated by fleas. When taken internally, anise deters fleas from biting your pets, and keeps infestation at bay.
More Vitamins, Minerals, & Good Stuff
- Niacin (vitamin B3) helps promote skin and coat health in dogs.
- Vitamin B12 works to ensure that your pet’s nervous system functions properly. It also promotes normal cell growth. Vitamin B12 helps to maintain the energy levels of dogs so they can enjoy active, full days.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble nutrient that is essential for a dog’s muscles, circulatory system, and injury healing. It’s also an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Coconut Oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that promote skin and coat health. Lauric acid, the main component of coconut oil, also helps to deter pests from biting and infesting your pet’s skin. Coconut oil additionally soothes skin and prevents flea rash.
Quality you can trust
We manufacture our delicious GCP chews that successfully deters fleas, ticks and mosquitos without additives, binders, fillers, sugars, chemicals or pesticides.
We never include ingredients that can lead to severe allergic reactions in pets, such as geranium, lavender, pennyroyal oil or eucalyptus.
Our active ingredients are all vigorously tested and uniquely formulated to naturally repel fleas, ticks and mosquitos, while promoting overall great health and well-being for your pets.
We manufacture our supplements in the USA in an FDA approved facility. We personally see to it that every step of production is held up to the most rigorous manufacturing standards.